The SWIFT Explorer 470 is a commercial quality Rigid Inflatable Boat (RIB) designed and hand built entirely in Australia by SWIFT Marine.
The deep V hull is built to survey standard in 4mm high tensile plate aluminium and offers high manoeuvrability and a soft dry ride even in the roughest conditions.
The SWIFT EX470 carries a large load and planes quickly and easily with little horsepower.
This is an ideal pleasure or work boat and can be configured with any number of consoles or seating options or even run as an open boat.
It has a tough 5 chambered “ORCA” Hypalon tube to make it one of the most durable RIBs in its class and yet it is still light enough to tow behind a 4 cylinder car.
The SWIFT EX470 is a proven performer at a reasonable price and will outlast the imports 2 to one.
- ORCA Hypalon 1100 Dtx fabric. Flush mount valves.
- Survey quality 4mm 5083 high tensile Ally Hull.
- Bow handle, lifting and personnel handles & ropes.
- Self draining deck with sealed underfloor compartment.
- Powder coated hull with weld attached lifting and tow points.
- Pump, patch kit, pressure gauge and paddles std.
- 10 year tube warranty and 2 years on hull.
- HD 1670 Decitex Hypalon fabric
- A Variety of Consoles
- Under Floor Tank
- Bimini Top
- Tube Cover
- Seat or bolster
- Targa frame
- Outboard motor
- Deeper or shallower V
- Full custom build